The rules for the Bliss (Happy 101) Award are that I list out 10 things (only 10???) that make me happy, then pass it along to 10 other bloggers.
Much thanks to Josette for giving me this award, even though I’ve not been very good with updating this blog of late!
As this is a book blog, I shall list 10 things that make me happy that’s related to books.
1. When I find a book I’ve been looking for at a reasonable price. Or better still, dirt cheap!
2. When I stumble upon a book I have not been looking for but sounds so promising I’m excited to read and thus get it. At a reasonable price too, of course.
3. When there’s an upcoming book warehouse sale to look forward to. Books are almost always priced reasonably there!
(Gee, sounds like this isn’t just about books but also about shopping!)
4. When I finish a good book. I just finished Sophie Kinsella’s Twenties Girl and J. K. Rowling’s The Tales of Beedle the Bard and they were quite alright! Lately it seems like the books I’ve read aren’t much to my liking.
5. When I look at my bookshelf. Filled with my favourite books and soon-to-be favourites, when I get around to reading them!
6. When I find a cute bookmark while out shopping to add to my growing collection of bookmarks.
7. When I find anything book-related in things that aren’t, such as a T-shirt that says ‘Read’, or a necklace with a book pendant, or book earrings! Anything I can wear to show off my love for books.
8. When I win a book contest, or receive a book-related gift.
9. When a book arrives in the mail! That is a rare occasion for me since I do not buy books via online shopping.
10. When I visit a bookshop. Strangely enough, I do not browse books there but look for bookish accessories like bookmarks, book covers and the like. I just don’t want to be tempted by the books ‘cos books sold at RRP are just crazy expensive in Malaysia!
There you go, 10 book-related things that make me happy.😀
I’m supposed to tag 10 other blog friends, but I doubt I have them now. I used to when I was blogging more actively!
Okay, 6 out of 10 not too bad. But I cheated ‘cos these are really my Twitter friends. But not really ‘cos I knew them via blogging first, just not this blog! Oh I should just shut up now.😀