Well, that’s what this award seems to insinuate to me, heh.
- Each Superior Scribbler must in turn pass The Award on to 5 most-deserving Bloggy Friends.
- Each Superior Scribbler must link to the author & the name of the blog from whom he/she has received The Award.
- Each Superior Scribbler must display The Award on his/her blog, and link to This Post, which explains The Award.
- Each Blogger who wins The Superior Scribbler Award must visit this post and add his/her name to the Mr. Linky List. That way, we’ll be able to keep up-to-date on everyone who receives This Prestigious Honor!
- Each Superior Scribbler must post these rules on his/her blog.
It was given to me by a long-time book blog buddy, Josette, whose blog I enjoy visiting because she and I have pretty similar tastes in books. I often see reviews of books that I have read myself; it is fun to read her thoughts on the books and compare that to mine.
So it is a big honour to receive this award from Josette! Considering I hardly blog these days. 😳 I really should pick it back up. Anyway, thank you Josette! 🙂
I now pass this award on to:
MusEditions – one of my longer blog friends who writes beautifully on subject matters that make you sit back and think for a bit. Now that’s what I call superior scribbles! 😀
Lovelyloey – she thinks she’s superior to most people, so I can’t not give this award to her already. 😉 And since I plan to visit her in Singapore soon, maybe this will give me some brownie points, lol!
This awards ceremony abruptly ends because I have no other book blog buddies to pass this award on to. Anyone wants to be my book blog buddy?