Got this from here.
1) You may only take 15 minutes to complete this exercise – no edits allowed.
2) List fifteen books you’ve read that will always stick with you.
3) Post your list on your blog and drop a link into the comments here.
I’m not sure if this list represents books that will always stick with me, but they’re the ones that I remember off the top of my head.
1. The Outsiders – S. E. Hinton
2. Danny, Champion of the World – Roald Dahl
3. Flowers for Algernon – Daniel Keyes
4. To Kill a Mockingbird – Harper Lee
5. Score! – Jilly Cooper
6. The Boy in the Striped Pyjamas – John Boyne
7. The Time Traveler’s Wife – Audrey Niffenigger
8. A Bear Called Paddington – Michael Bond
9. Bootleg – Alex Shearer
10. Harry Potter series – J. K. Rowling
11. The Music of Dolphins – Karen Hesse
12. Scarlett – Alexandra Ripley
13. Shopaholic series – Sophie Kinsella
14. Bridget Jones’s Diary & The Edge of Reason – Helen Fielding
15. A Year in the Merde – Stephen Clarke
Phew, this meme is harder than it looks! I keep recalling books I recently read rather than the ones I really treasured. And I had a hard time remembering some titles!
Did I make it in 15 minutes? Dunno, I wasn’t counting.😀 And I was distracted by Facebook a lot!