1. Wear something yellow – it was Roald’s favourite colour!
2. Wear one or more items of clothing backwards.
3. Drop “gobblefunk”* into your conversations (the unique language created by Roald and most commonly used by the BFG).
4. Swap a Roald Dahl book with a friend.
5. Talk backwards.
6. Tell a silly joke – Roald loved swapping these with his kids.
7. Play an “unexpected” prank.
8. Give someone a treat – Roald was a great believer in treats, whether it was a bar of chocolate or a lovely surprise.
9. Write your own revolting rhyme.
10. Make up an Oompa Loompa dance and get all your friends to join in!
What about you? Print the certificate and get started on this crazy scrumdiddlyumptious challenge!
No. 3, checked. 😉